Southerland Real Estate is proud to offer For Sale By Owners an inexpensive way to gain exposure on the local REIN MLS and market directly to the 7,500+ Real Estate Agents and thousands of Buyers actively looking for property in our area.
How is Southerland Real Estate’s Flat Fee MLS Service different from others?
- We are local. We don’t live in Northern Virginia, North Carolina, or “on the internet”. Our Agents live and work in Hampton Roads.
- We meet you Face-to-Face. Our business is based on trust and understanding. It is difficult to develop that trust on a single phone call, or from an online service that demands upfront payment just to get started.
- Our Flat Fee MLS service is simple and all inclusive. We don’t bait you with a low cost option only to charge you more for the add-on products and services you really need.
- We don’t limit ourselves to office hours. Our business is serving you. If that means we need to meet in the evening or take early morning calls, we do it because our Clients are that important to us.
What is included in the $399 Flat Fee MLS Service?
- Listing in the local REIN MLS
- Listing on the Top 70 Real Estate Websites
- Comprehensive Online Marketing Reports
- All Forms, Contracts and Legal Paperwork
- REIN Lockbox with email notifications
- Professional Photography (up to 32 on MLS)
- Property Panoramic Virtual Tour
- Property For Sale Sign
- Flyer Box with Professionally Designed Color Flyers
- Text for Mobile Virtual Tours
- YouTube Tour
- Virginia Pilot Online
- You set the Buyer Agent Commission
- Unlimited Price Changes & Corrections
- Unlimited Duration
- Cancel Anytime at no charge
- $99 transaction fee at closing (applies only if property sells)
Recently our Clients have expressed an interest in additional assistance beyond what is offered in our $399 Flat Fee MLS Service. Specifically they want a Realtor that can help them review offers, negotiate terms, prepare and present counteroffers and addenda. With our new $1,500 Flat Fee MLS, you won’t need to hire an expensive lawyer for seemingly simple contractual transactions.
What is included in the $1,500 Flat Fee MLS?
- Everything in the $399 Flat Fee MLS above, plus…
- Receiving and reviewing with Seller all offers
- Assist in the negotiating of offers and drafting of counteroffers
- Assist in the creation of amendments and addenda
- Providing assistance to Seller to satisfy contract obligations
- Resource recommendations as requested
- Basically 99% what most Agents do but for a fraction the cost.
How do I get started?
- Call or Text: 757-288-8680
- Email: Steve@SoutherlandRE.com